Жаңа маусым келе жатыр, Ladder Bonus менен ең жақсы дәрежеңізді алуға асығыңыз!

Сол - 02:15:03:09 226989

• « артқа
  • алға »
#1 қосылды: 13 Nov 2022 @ 07:31 CET цитата келтіру

This topic exists for the contest:

Best job

Flood / Off-top will be removed for the first time' if you relapse, you will get banned for 3 days.

We wish you all good luck!

Өңдеген iCCup.Hades (13 Nov 2022 @ 07:31 CET)
Ескі түсініктеме
  • 30 May 2024 @ 16:44 CET
  • 24 Sep 2022
#2 қосылды: 14 Nov 2022 @ 23:51 CET цитата келтіру
Ескі түсініктеме

Асылдық

Порталды белсенді түрде жүргізеді

• 03 Dec 2022 @ 02:35 CET
  • 16 Nov 2022
#3 қосылды: 16 Nov 2022 @ 16:21 CET цитата келтіру

“Want to know what is the best thing about teaching? The moment when a student discovers the talent hidden in him or her.

Stephen King "11.22.63"

V.A. Sukhomlinsky said: "Only he can become a real teacher who never forgets that he himself was a child." When I was 5-6 years old, I loved to play in school, where I was a teacher who teaches a lesson. I've always liked this game. And now, after many years, I no longer play, I am already a real teacher.

I have been a computer science teacher for 9 years now. It was difficult. The first year I wanted to quit everything and change my profession. I am a young teacher, a little older than schoolchildren. They did not perceive me as a teacher who had to teach them something. There were tough times, there were applications for dismissal, but I managed.

Now I don’t want to change jobs, because that sparkle in your eyes that you see, those words of gratitude that you hear and those personalities that come after graduation are the best reward for your work.

Words cannot express how happy the smile of a child gives me, that he succeeded, although he had to try.

Yes, a teacher's salary is small. Yes, parents now do not take care of their children and blame the school for everything. Yes, higher authorities bombarded us with reports, but I still smile. After all, every morning, going to work, they say good morning to me, wish to be well and smile, even on a gloomy day. It also happened that there was no mood at all, the children immediately notice this.

I am a subject teacher, I see 6 differenet classes a day. This is a different level of knowledge, different emotions, different needs. A teacher is that profession in which the slightest mistake and the child can no longer be saved. He may lose interest in the subject, and indeed the desire to learn.

The world is changing and so are children. As a computer science teacher, children ask me a lot of questions. About phones, operating systems, antiviruses, even which video card is better to buy. In high school, schoolchildren come up with more serious problems - "computer died", "Windows crashed", "reflash phone". It's nice, but at the same time, in order not to lose face, I read, develop and improve my competence in various issues. KD Ushinsky said: “A teacher studies all his life. As soon as he stops learning, the teacher in him dies! I'm interested - the children are interested.

A subject teacher must love his subject, otherwise he will not be able to instill in children a love for the subject.

I'm proud to be a teacher!

Ескі түсініктеме
Золотой
AEGIS Ravoka [ Золотой ]
  • today @ 19:36 CET
  • 02 May 2020
#4 қосылды: 19 Nov 2022 @ 04:29 CET цитата келтіру

For as long as I can remember, I never knew who I wanted to be. and how I will be useful. I knew that I wanted to be rich. But exactly by whom, I did not know, and I still do not know)). worked as a security guard, and as a builder and installer, just a little bit. but there is no satisfaction from any of them. sometimes I remember how I was a teenager at the age of 10 and sculpted castles, and I will say without boasting that I did it well. there were a lot of kids, but there was no one among them in terms of sand modeling, so that someone could compare with me. or once built a wall of sand (knowing that water would flow over this land, which accumulated from the rain, and that day there was a downpour. and they built a wall in front of me, and 5-6 people made this wall. and how this wall was broken in minutes 5-10. and behind them I built 15 meters into one and how I kept the water that accumulated after them and gushed onto my wall. but I kept it for an hour. and 30 people watched with interest. to

what am I? remembering these moments later, I decided that I should be engaged in construction. but felts because of laziness, felts I was not so interested in doing this. I quickly gave up on this. construction is also not an easy thing (especially when they throw you). But I need to help myself and my parents and close relatives. how can you help them all? and so I chose the profession of an excavator. if I find a good company, I can help my relatives at least somehow.

Some young people are happy if they knew and purposefully went in their profession, and even more so they receive some kind of satisfaction for their hard work (or maybe even good money). but to be honest, if I have, then there have been short-term moments, and I quickly got bored. and if you got bored, then suddenly your strength quickly disappeared, and you didn’t have the strength to get up in the morning, and you didn’t want to, there was some kind of apathy towards everything. I hope I will get some satisfaction from the new profession, and I will be useful to the people who hired me. that's all !!)))) in a hurry) . wrote just before the closing of the competition.

p.s. For me, the happiest people are those who run to work in the morning and home from work in the evening. (where I read it))). benefits people, receives a lot of money for his work. helps relatives, travel. help other people))). Well, and much more. that's all for sure!!!)))

Ескі түсініктеме
  • 08 May 2024 @ 04:58 CET
  • 01 Aug 2020
#5 қосылды: 19 Nov 2022 @ 05:25 CET цитата келтіру

My Work:

Best Job

Өңдеген Dynamik_San (19 Nov 2022 @ 05:26 CET)
Ескі түсініктеме
  • 18 May 2024 @ 13:57 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#6 қосылды: 19 Nov 2022 @ 09:38 CET цитата келтіру

iccup.com

Ескі түсініктеме
#7 қосылды: 19 Nov 2022 @ 11:54 CET цитата келтіру
Ескі түсініктеме
  • 02 Jun 2024 @ 18:14 CET
  • 09 Oct 2018
  • осы уақытқа дейін бан берілген: 19.01.2038 04:14
    Баннын себебі

4.11.1. Запрещается продавать или передавать аккаунты, а также передавать статы другим игрокам (как с коммерческой, так и дружеской целями)

#8 қосылды: 19 Nov 2022 @ 12:45 CET цитата келтіру

iccup.com

Ескі түсініктеме
  • « артқа
  • алға »
Тема жабық