Admin announce
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 18 May 2024 @ 13:57 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#1 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 15:50 CET quote

Hello dear platform users!

Topic: I'm a movie star!

We all love to watch movies or serials. But there are those among us who do not watch TV at all. I do not advise them to read this thread.

I am a fan of action movies.I watch almost every action movie without skipping a beat. I don't really like and don't watch fantasy, love, drama movies. The reason for this is that Fantastic movies are not taken from real life events and do not benefit people in any way. Love movies are boring.If I were given the chance, I could be an action movie star in my lifetime. I can try, but I don't have the skills.As you can imagine I was given a second chance. I may be a movie star but it's not easy.

I was given a second chance and I made the most of it. I realized my dream and achieved the results I thought.

I am a movie star and I have a lot of fans.

How much I tried to become a movie star? and how I achieved this dream?

I was very interested in action movies since I was a child. I used to watch movies of this genre with interest. I was a Scoot Adkins fan. My favorite movie star is mostly in action movies. My interest also arose through this movie star. Cinema has become a part of my life, it seems that I could not imagine my life without it. These are the main reasons why I became a movie star.During my school years, I played the role of a warrior in various plays, and I had a strong talent for this role. I used to participate in small stage performances I tried to pretend that the roles I played were happening in life, and somehow I succeeded. After the performance the audience applauded me, I was proud of it.It was through these inspirations that I entered the world of cinema.After graduating from school, I entered the Institute of Culture and Art of Uzbekistan. I continued my studies at the institute, where I was also one of the activists. When I was studying at the institute I was offered to act in a movie. At first I was offered a simple role, but I did not do well. Then I was offered the role of a fighter, they gave me a chance and I played my role perfectly. My life in the film world was just beginning. One day that rejissyor told me to give a bigger role and I was proud of it. At first I was scared but when the Rejissyor gave me confidence, I believed that I can play this role perfectly. When I started my career, I was not interested in money my main plan was to become a movie star.Before I graduated from the institute, I played leading roles in 5-6 films. I had a lot of attention from the Rejissyors and spent every day in the filming process.

While I was slowly implementing my plans I received an offer from abroad, from Hollywood. At that time I lost myself because while I was playing a role in Uzbekistan I was offered an offer from Hollywood, it was very wonderful. But this role was a short shot of 4-5 minutes. Of course I agreed to this offer.It was also time to shoot the footage I had to play. I did not know the actor playing the lead role in that movie. It was very difficult to shoot the footage with a foreign actor, I also had a hard time. Filming lasted 2 days. They shot 1 frame over and over again. I felt at that time that it was very difficult to act in Hollywood.After the movie came out, I watched my performance over and over again, it was amazing. After this role I received many offers for Hollywood films. I played roles selectively, every move could raise or lower a person's esteem. Currently, I have acted in 30 Hollywood films and played the lead roles in 10-15 of them. My only dream is to be in the same movie with Scoot Adkins. Many people are proud of me because the Uzbek actor is in great demand and respect in Hollywood.

P.S The trailer of the new Hollywood movie "Invincible" will be released soon. I played the main role there. The film is currently being edited.

Edited by HippieRose (24 Nov 2022 @ 15:52 CET)
Old comment
  • yesterday @ 13:27 CET
  • 24 Sep 2022
#2 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 16:57 CET quote

Good stolen style ) nsm7.png

Good luck bro !

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• today @ 09:46 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
  • Banned till: 06.06.2024 19:17
    Reason

https://iccup.com/community/thread/1654368/page1.html#post12437353 Создание тем для игр на деньги без разрешения высшей администрации

#3 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 20:16 CET quote

chuck.png

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
GLITCH iCCup.cassel [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • yesterday @ 23:52 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#4 Posted: 28 Nov 2022 @ 13:19 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »