Скоро новый сезон, успей набрать свой лучший Ранг с Ладдер Бонусом!

Осталось - 02:09:38:48 207528

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 19 May 2024 @ 12:13 CET
  • 11 Apr 2020
#1 добавлено: 28 Nov 2022 @ 16:39 CET цитировать

Hello everyone Dear iccup platform players here you can read the essay "Hello winter" I wrote it today.

what happens in winter?

Winter is considered the Sultan of these seasons.In the winter season we can see the snow if it falls) I think winter is the best in these seasons because in the winter season we will welcome the New Year.The main events that will take place in the winter season are:

the snowfall will make the streets white, the fall will be covered with yellow leaves, the children will play snowballs and will be happy to make snowballs out of the snow. In addition, in the winter season there will be a lot of weekends from education, it will be possible to rest only for a period of 2 weeks, of course)

Winter is a great time of the year. I can even say that this is my favorite season. Many people don't like snow, and I love it. In addition, I am a fan of winter sports. In the winter months I skate, ski and sled. Ice-skating is my favorite sport.

phenomena that I can remember in the winter season

In our region and I live in Surkhandarya, winter comes late, usually in mid-December, at the end of December. There are years when snow falls at the end of December, but this is certainly a very rare case. Winter this year comes as usual, in mid-December, I think. for me, the most memorable things in winter: New Year's Eve is celebrated in our office in a wonderful way, and I will be very happy in those days.would like to talk about one of my winter days. I’ve chosen this day, as it was unusual and memorable. So, I have good friends and meet with them very often. Their names are Jasur and Javohir. And I want to tell you a story that happened to me with them in a winter day.

Once Sergey suggested going to the city and taking interesting photos in the winter garden for his Instagram. He opened an account then and passionately dreamed to become a famous blogger. We wandered following Sergei, who took stunning photos. The garden was just fabulous! All tree branches were in the snow and that created an amazing view. There were colorful birds everywhere which began to loudly twitter noticing us. We walked in silence, as if we were afraid to disturb that breathtaking magnificence.

with that my essay is ending. Sorry for mistakes and disadvantages. thank you all for reading my essay!

Старый коммент
I.S.D Super Admin
EMPIRE iCCup.cassel [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • yesterday @ 20:49 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#2 добавлено: 04 Dec 2022 @ 12:21 CET цитировать

++

Старый коммент
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Тема закрыта