Admin announce
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 18 May 2024 @ 13:57 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#1 Posted: 08 Dec 2022 @ 11:28 CET quote

Hello dear platform users!

Topic: Meaning of life

We are all given measured moments of life. Someone can use this time to achieve something. Sometimes we can ask ourselves. What is life? Why did we come to life? and what are our duties? Our life consists mainly of two parts: Night and day

Life consists of almost everything. It is difficult for us to pretend that something is so. Our life includes everything. Our birth is our first step into this life, our visit. When a person is young, he does not understand anything, what life is, why we are given life is alien to him. Our goals, our future plans, what we want to do, our dreams, these are all life. I am 19 years old. I managed to understand what life is. From a young age, I grew up in adversity. When I was 6 years old, we moved to a place where there were no conditions at all. I was a small child, and I was not ready for such a life. Unfortunately, life itself forces a person to get used to this kind of life. I was supposed to go to school this year, but my conditions were not right, so I went to school next year. At that time I did not understand anything, and now I think about the situation of my parents. Some people are forced to hold the person they want. This is life's cruelty to man. Why doesn't everyone deserve a good life? Yes, each of us has our own life. Someone grows up in poverty, someone in a rich family, someone in a middle-class family. This is what life has determined for us. One of the most important things in our life is health. Many may think that it is money, but this is a misconception. Can money buy health? Of course not. Because human health comes first. Health is also important to the flow of life. The formula of life is money. Money can buy everything except some things. I have money, they respect me, you don't have money, they don't respect you, I have money, I have a car, you don't have money, you don't have a car. Why am I saying these things because money is very important in human life. Whether your life gets better or worse depends on money.

Personally, if I tell my understanding about the improvement of human life, understanding of what life is, what life gives us. Life is a struggle, not only for survival, but also for the improvement and perfection of life. Therefore, a person is a fighter, a person who is not afraid of all kinds of conflicts that he feels that he is living only when he is fighting, and even finds pleasure in this fight, because where there is a struggle, there is hardship in life, and there one tastes the pleasure of the struggle. Life is not a melting candle. It is a light that has been given to us for a moment, and that I must make burn as brightly as possible before we pass it on to the next generation. A life well lived should be remembered not by years but by deeds done. A person is a creature of the world, the owner of all the good things in life, all the good things and problems of the earth fall on him, and he must cope with this responsibility brilliantly, so he must leave beautiful traces throughout his life.

Special thanks to the admins for the thread

Edited by HippieRose (08 Dec 2022 @ 11:30 CET)
Old comment
  • today @ 09:46 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
  • Banned till: 06.06.2024 19:17
    Reason

https://iccup.com/community/thread/1654368/page1.html#post12437353 Создание тем для игр на деньги без разрешения высшей администрации

#2 Posted: 10 Dec 2022 @ 15:31 CET quote

nsm13.png

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
GLITCH iCCup.cassel [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • yesterday @ 23:52 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#3 Posted: 12 Dec 2022 @ 11:53 CET quote

+=

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »