Admin announce
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 09:46 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
  • Забанен до: 06.06.2024 19:17
    Причина бана

https://iccup.com/community/thread/1654368/page1.html#post12437353 Создание тем для игр на деньги без разрешения высшей администрации

#1 добавлено: 21 Dec 2022 @ 09:36 CET цитировать

Hello everyone;

I will tell you all my new plans for 2023:

First of all, may the new year bring joy and happiness to all of us let's all achieve our dream goals May our country be peaceful and our sky clear I will tell you my New Year's plans one by one.

1)My plan I will open a new YouTube account and stream Dota 1 I have been waiting for this for 4 years and God willing, I will definitely do it in 2023 I hope you will support me, my friends.

2)My plan I will host a dota 1 tournament in the new year 2023 after I fix my computer club and of course I invite you all to the competition.

3)My plan I want to buy a very nice gentra car that I like God willing, I will definitely buy it.

4)My plan I also intend to go for Hajj with my parents Of course I want to go because it is obligatory for us.

5)My plan I have applied to my favorite university and hope to do well there.

6)My plan I want to be top 10 in Dota 1 in the new year, that's one of my plans

when the time comes, I will definitely take the first place. I will be the strongest player you will ever like.

7)My plan I will be a very special person in the new year 2023 I do my work on time, I sleep on time, I eat on time, I pray on time.

8)My plan I will open a new kitchen for myself and start my friends there, our mini food chef my best friends work there and I go there from time to time.

9)My plan I will be a good person and achieve all my dreams I promise myself that in this new year of 2023, I will definitely implement these plans.I have a piece of advice for you ,If you keep telling yourself that everything is going to be okay, I can do it if you say Be a good person and always pray on time ask god don't forget one thing, if your intentions are pure, everything will come true.Never forget that you will always be alone in your pursuit of your dreams,

and one day you have to show people who don't believe in you that you have what it takes.image Thank you for your attention:

May the New Year bring you all joy and happiness May our land be peaceful and our sky long achieve

the dream goals you all have in mind; nsm30.png

Отредактировано JerryMouse (21 Dec 2022 @ 09:44 CET)
Старый коммент
#2 добавлено: 24 Dec 2022 @ 23:05 CET цитировать

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Старый коммент
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Тема закрыта