Admin announce
  • « артқа
  • алға »
  • 06 Jun 2023 @ 23:08 CET
  • 02 Dec 2022
#1 қосылды: 08 Apr 2023 @ 10:16 CET цитата келтіру

Hello participants, friends

Topic-Horror Stories

Hello friends, today I want to tell you about the role that I prepared in my dream

I named him Hunter in the Dark

We all love to watch horror movies, let's come together and bring my scary character to life.

His name is hunter in the dark and he draws power from the blood of living creatures

He hunts mostly at night and starts looking for his prey in deserted city streets

Its weapon is long strong claws and sharp teeth like a sword to scare its prey

His terrible scream can be heard from almost 1 kilometer away

He chose as a prey a lonely living creature walking down a terrible dark street

He followed him to the deserted land, taking advantage of the fact that there was no one around, he slowly approached his prey.

He got strength and pleasure from her fear and continued to make her afraid

He would appear like a ghost and disappear in an instant

And the prey began to be very afraid of terror He scared his prey and attacked him in a moment

Cries for help started coming from everywhere

Who is there?

Help me, help me, please, don't kill anyone, help me

but no one would listen to these pleas

He slowly approaches his prey and appears in front of him and in a moment begins to suck his life

First, he bit his neck with his teeth and sucked his blood, then began to grind it

after a while, the ground was full of blood and some flesh and bones remained from the lifeless body

The hunter in the darkness has gained strength for a day and he is looking for another prey

The hunter in the darkness feeds on new prey every day and eats the strength he needs from their fear and blood.

Now he came into existence by taking power from my imagination and he is roaming our streets. You have to be careful, don't go out alone and never walk in the dark. Remember that if you

Don't forget that, if you walk alone on the quiet street, you will become the prey of my hero... Help help pe plis ..........................................................................

Ескі түсініктеме
EU Tour & EU CAT FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour & EU CAT FA ]
  • 15 May 2024 @ 18:45 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#2 қосылды: 08 Apr 2023 @ 18:38 CET цитата келтіру

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Ескі түсініктеме
  • « артқа
  • алға »
Тема жабық