Жаңа маусым келе жатыр, Ladder Bonus менен ең жақсы дәрежеңізді алуға асығыңыз!

Сол - 01:21:07:16 162436

User announce

+10 geo100

+
  • « артқа
  • алға »
EU Tour & EU CAT FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour & EU CAT FA ]
  • 30 May 2024 @ 22:00 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#1 қосылды: 17 Apr 2023 @ 19:06 CET цитата келтіру

So the moment has come when it is worth announcing the results of the competition: Devil’s intrigue.

image place and 60 image for his work receives image Appollonios

image place and 40 image for his work receives image Clay

image place and 20 image for his work receives image yorqinoy

Thank you all for participating, see you very soon!

All good work thanks for participating nsm47.png

Өңдеген iCCup.CLAY (17 Apr 2023 @ 19:59 CET)
Ескі түсініктеме
  • 17 Apr 2024 @ 05:23 CET
  • 13 Apr 2023
#2 қосылды: 17 Apr 2023 @ 20:23 CET цитата келтіру

HOW IS IT SO 2rd PLACE ? GIVE ME A PICTURE WORSE? WHO REVEALS THE WINNERS AND HOW? CLAY'S PHOTO IS NOT PERFECT IT CANNOT BE FOR WHAT HE IS AN ADMINISTRATOR?

Өңдеген iLamborghini (17 Apr 2023 @ 20:23 CET)
Ескі түсініктеме
Задрот RATD
USSR nlke [ Задрот RATD ]
  • 30 May 2024 @ 19:00 CET
  • 25 Dec 2022
#3 қосылды: 17 Apr 2023 @ 22:17 CET цитата келтіру

I THOUGHT THE WHOLE WE NEEDED TO DRAW A FULL BODY WITH LEGS WELL THE 2nd PLACE ALSO DOES NOT SIMPLY DRAW AS A DRAWING BUT WHY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME PLEASE GIVE ANSWER PLEASE JUST HOW YOU DETERMINE WHO THE WINNER PLEASE SAY

I UNDERSTAND HE DOES A LOT OF WORK DOES A LOT OF TOPICS IS CONSCIOUS OF DIFFERENT INTERESTING BUT WHY IS IT ALWAYS SO

Ескі түсініктеме
EU Tour & EU CAT FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour & EU CAT FA ]
  • 30 May 2024 @ 22:00 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#4 қосылды: 17 Apr 2023 @ 23:24 CET цитата келтіру

I did the results myself! For me, his work is better. And that is all. And the created topics or something else is completely irrelevant here. We are working on a system to avoid such issues in the future. I think from next month we will launch.

Posted in 23:24:50

you do great work too. few prizes. and yet we are waiting for changes in the competitions!!!

Ескі түсініктеме
Solitaire, uni!
WORLD EVALANG [ Solitaire, uni! ]
  • 02 Jun 2024 @ 23:46 CET
  • 11 Jan 2023
#5 қосылды: 18 Apr 2023 @ 01:10 CET цитата келтіру

nlke :
I THOUGHT THE WHOLE WE NEEDED TO DRAW A FULL BODY WITH LEGS WELL THE 2nd PLACE ALSO DOES NOT SIMPLY DRAW AS A DRAWING BUT WHY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME PLEASE GIVE ANSWER PLEASE JUST HOW YOU DETERMINE WHO THE WINNER PLEASE SAY

I UNDERSTAND HE DOES A LOT OF WORK DOES A LOT OF TOPICS IS CONSCIOUS OF DIFFERENT INTERESTING BUT WHY IS IT ALWAYS SO

Dude, turn off caps lock :)

Ескі түсініктеме
  • 28 May 2024 @ 17:14 CET
  • 03 Nov 2019
#6 қосылды: 18 Apr 2023 @ 04:24 CET цитата келтіру

every time the same person wins. My work was too perfect, even many thought it was photoshop, but I could safely prove it. But each one type(Appolonios) is in first or second place. It's very unfair

TY iccup!

I think it's pointless to continue to participate

Өңдеген Roully (18 Apr 2023 @ 04:27 CET)
Ескі түсініктеме

Асылдық

Порталды белсенді түрде жүргізеді

• 17 Apr 2024 @ 05:23 CET
  • 13 Apr 2023
#7 қосылды: 18 Apr 2023 @ 07:43 CET цитата келтіру

No, 1st place is worthy, but 2-3rd place is already better here for roully, too, 100 times better than 2nd place I don’t know, I don’t know, okay, it’s not even worth arguing here, all early words of users don’t matter to you if you liked it, it’s good thanks

Ескі түсініктеме
Solitaire, uni!
WORLD EVALANG [ Solitaire, uni! ]
  • 02 Jun 2024 @ 23:46 CET
  • 11 Jan 2023
#8 қосылды: 18 Apr 2023 @ 16:28 CET цитата келтіру

Roully ][b:
every time the same person wins. My work was too perfect, even many thought it was photoshop, but I could safely prove it. But each one type(Appolonios) is in first or second place. It's very unfair[/b]

TY iccup!

the work is done beautifully, but did you draw the date and nickname from your foot? so it's hard to believe you drew the picture nsm2.png

look at your work man) opasnoste.gif

or you borrowed a drawing album from your brother who goes to kindergarten and stupidly drew)

How do you like my work?) Why didn't they take 1st place? (( Roully ?

Өңдеген EVALANG (18 Apr 2023 @ 16:37 CET)
Ескі түсініктеме
  • 28 May 2024 @ 17:14 CET
  • 03 Nov 2019
#9 қосылды: 19 Apr 2023 @ 09:29 CET цитата келтіру

EVALANG :
Roully ][b:
every time the same person wins. My work was too perfect, even many thought it was photoshop, but I could safely prove it. But each one type(Appolonios) is in first or second place. It's very unfair[/b]

TY iccup!

the work is done beautifully, but did you draw the date and nickname from your foot? so it's hard to believe you drew the picture nsm2.png

look at your work man) opasnoste.gif

or you borrowed a drawing album from your brother who goes to kindergarten and stupidly drew)

How do you like my work?) Why didn't they take 1st place? (( Roully ?

If you think everything is like you are crooked, then you can do it. And on your children's coloring book they will not put pictures of a demon. You can search everywhere on the Internet. There are people like you who do not appreciate the work of another, I know your ass is on fire because you cannot afford it, because your hands have grown from the wrong place. And in addition, whatever you say, I will also draw you without any shortcomings. There are people here who graduated from the art faculty like me. My any work in this iccup is good. Not the same as everything on the cell notebook is drawn

All the best dude. So keep on hating everyone, you will only succeed

nsm30.png

Ескі түсініктеме

Асылдық

Порталды белсенді түрде жүргізеді

• « артқа
  • алға »
Тема жабық