You still have time to get your TOP rank with Ladder Bonus!

Time remaining - 01:18:51:15 154275

User announce

+10 geo100

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 19 May 2024 @ 09:24 CET
  • 18 Sep 2022
#1 Posted: 20 Apr 2023 @ 13:10 CET quote

Hello everyone, the month of Ramadan is coming to an end.

It was a holy month for all Muslims around the world.

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is considered the holiest month for Muslims worldwide. Muslims observe this month through fasting, prayer, and acts of charity. During Ramadan, Muslims fast from dawn until sunset, abstaining from food, drink, and other physical needs. It is a time for self-reflection, patience, and spiritual rejuvenation. Muslims also increase their prayers and recitation of the Quran during this month. Iftar, the fast-breaking meal, is a special event that takes place at the end of each day during Ramadan. Muslims gather together to break their fast and share a meal with family and friends. This is also a time when many people engage in acts of charity and give to those in need. Ramadan is a time for Muslims to strengthen their faith, practice self-discipline, and increase their devotion to Allah. It is a month of spiritual and personal growth, and an opportunity for Muslims to come closer to one another and to Allah.

they say that if you fast during the holy month, then Allah will atone for all your sins! pray.gif

To be honest, no one in our family keeps the holy fast, simply because we can't do it. But before, when my grandmother was alive in Ramadan, she tried to keep it.

literally two weeks ago I saw dates in an online store called Uzum

And ordered them on sale. I tried them for the first time in my life!

Also, 2 days ago I was at a local supermarket, then I bought two chocolates and a mineral water, and at the checkout they put bread in my bag, I said that I didn’t take bread, they told me that it was at the expense of the store and happy Ramadan!

Now, of course, I would like to eat pilaf, warm and tasty with salad and warm tea. Wow pro7.png

pilaf is man`s friend

This is the time to end, everyone once again with the holy holiday of Ramadan. Be healthy. Bye!

I forgot to say that I completely translated this text using Google translator, since I don’t know English ideally, thanks for understanding!

Edited by MONEYLONGG (20 Apr 2023 @ 13:15 CET)
Old comment
#2 Posted: 21 Apr 2023 @ 00:12 CET quote

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic