Admin announce
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • yesterday @ 01:43 CET
  • 16 Feb 2023
#1 добавлено: 13 May 2023 @ 12:19 CET цитировать

My First Date

Her eyes shined like a glossy pearl just washing on a shore of black sand with the warm rays of the sun shining down on it. Lips of bright cherry red went well with the tight black dress she was wearing. The light hit her just right so you could see every luscious curve of her body. She smelled like an ocean breeze coming in to the shore. Just try to imagine the perfect most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life and times that by ten fold. Absolute perfection on high heals.

The day started out as any other day, but I seemed more excited than I'd ever been. My happiness was radiating off of me. My friend Sean asked, "Seth, why are you so damn excited today?"

"Today," I replied, "Is going to be…show more content…

I looked in the mirror after I got dressed, but I still didn't think I looked just right. So I pulled out my sterling silver watch, my black tennis shoes, and a silver necklace chain that I polished to perfection before wearing. I thought to myself, 'that did the trick'.

After I was dressed I went back into the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and comb my hair. I then went to pick Chris, my date, up. I got into my moms Ford Taurus and started to drive down to her house. I can remember doing 80 mph the whole way.

When I got to her house I knocked on her door, and one big fella, her dad, answered the door. This was the first time I've ever seen her dad, and I was scared crap less. He was about 6'5" tall and looked like one mean guy. In a little, squeaky mouse voice; I asked if Chris was there. He said that she was and he invited me in.

Старый коммент
#2 добавлено: 13 May 2023 @ 16:48 CET цитировать

/close

Старый коммент
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Тема закрыта