Sıralamada en üste geçmek için hala zamanınız var Sıralama Bonusu ile !

kalan sure - 02:00:38:13 175093

User announce

+10 geo100

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 15 May 2024 @ 12:25 CET
  • 08 May 2023
#1 Posted: 21 May 2023 @ 07:34 CET alinti

Movies are more than just a form of entertainment, they are also a source of inspiration for fashion and style. One of the things that I love about movies is the opportunity to see different looks and styles on the characters. In this essay, I will be discussing my favourite look from a movie.

The movie that I have chosen is Breakfast at Tiffany's, a classic film from 1961. The character that I am referring to is none other than Holly Golightly, played by the iconic Audrey Hepburn. Holly Golightly's style is something that has been emulated by many people over the years, and for good reason.

My favourite look from the movie is the black dress that Holly wears in the opening scene. The dress is a simple, yet elegant, black sheath dress that is paired with a string of pearls and black gloves. The dress is form-fitting and accentuates Audrey Hepburn's slim figure. The simplicity of the dress is what makes it so timeless and classic.

What I love about this look is that it is so versatile. The dress can be worn to a formal event, such as a wedding or a gala, or it can be dressed down for a more casual occasion. The pearls and gloves add a touch of sophistication to the look, and the black color is universally flattering.

Another reason why this look is my favourite is because of the confidence that Audrey Hepburn exudes while wearing it. Holly Golightly is a character who is strong and independent, and her style reflects that. The black dress is a symbol of her strength and resilience, and it is a look that has stood the test of time.

Thanks for your attention

popcorm.gif

eski yorum
#2 Posted: 21 May 2023 @ 13:38 CET alinti

contest has not started yet

/close

eski yorum
  • « назад
  • вперед »
kilitli Topic