Жаңа маусым келе жатыр, Ladder Bonus менен ең жақсы дәрежеңізді алуға асығыңыз!

Сол - 03:01:31:51 264711

• « артқа
  • алға »
  • yesterday @ 18:15 CET
  • 25 Mar 2023
#1 қосылды: 15 Jul 2023 @ 07:25 CET цитата келтіру

Hello everyone, good day. Today I want to tell you about myself. About what I did during the summer vacation. I was waiting for summer to come during my studies. It's finally here. Today, June 18, is my birthday. That's why me and Dr. I want to use the time to take my friends to the swimming pool. As I said, the temperature is very hot today, 45 degrees. It's 10 o'clock, I called my friends. I invited them to my house. They all came, before 11 o'clock, we went to the market together. Today is the day. Despite the heat, there were many people in the market.we bought everything we needed and returned home, my friends put everything in the car. Then I took the car to the swimming pool near the mountain where our city is located. It was a hot day and the children threw themselves into the water as soon as they arrived. 1 hour later After some time, we started cooking. There was one of the best cooks among us. He prepared those dishes and then we ate together. Then we swam again, we played fast swimming in the water with my friends. The day was very enjoyable. Twice a week we come to these places together.

Ескі түсініктеме
  • yesterday @ 18:15 CET
  • 25 Mar 2023
#2 қосылды: 15 Jul 2023 @ 12:27 CET цитата келтіру

Өңдеген Winter (15 Jul 2023 @ 12:28 CET)
Ескі түсініктеме
#3 қосылды: 15 Jul 2023 @ 21:13 CET цитата келтіру

/close

Ескі түсініктеме
  • « артқа
  • алға »
Тема жабық