Admin announce
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 18 May 2024 @ 12:21 CET
  • 29 May 2022
#1 Posted: 23 Aug 2023 @ 19:09 CET quote

Hello, all contestants, I am glad to see you again

Hello friends, my head reached the sky when I saw you in my personal opinion about dogs, which are the best friends of man.

We all know that dogs are one of man's best friends, and for thousands of years this friendship has been going strong.

My opinion about dogs is very good and now I will tell you briefly about some types of dogs

Rotweiller

Rottweilers are very intelligent and many people like to keep them at home

Rottweilers are not very big, mostly 70-80 centimeters, but their facial structure is similar to pit bull bulldogs.

But the advantages of this species are that if they are given proper training and attention, they are very kind to their owners and can be great friends for young children.

The Rottweiler has a black and brown coat that is not too long

There are many types of rottweilers of the same type, the difference is that some have a tail of 5-10 centimeters, while others have long tails. I have only seen 2 types.

But if this breed of dog is not properly trained or given the wrong attention, it can attack its owner in some cases.

Alabai

One of the largest dogs in the world is the alabai, their height is almost the same as a person's height, and some are even taller.

I do not recommend keeping these dogs at home without special barriers and certain qualifications

Because these dogs are very angry with many dog ​​breeds and can easily fight creatures such as bears or wolves as they are large.

There are many breeds of these dogs, Alabai mostly have thick wool or a lot of it, this wool allows them to survive even in very cold weather.

But if you want to keep a dog of this breed, you should pay special attention to it

Avfcharka

[img]pics.livejournal.com

These dogs are mostly found in the army or border troops, because this type of dog is famous for its loyalty and strong sense of smell.

I have seen these dogs a real friend of people

dogs of this breed are very loyal to their owners and protect them even if they sacrifice their lives in various situations

If you take a child of this breed of dog, take care of it and raise it from a young age, if you disappear, it will not find another owner and will live in memory of you.

Birds are very sensitive and can detect sounds very clearly because their ears are well adapted to it

One of my favorite breeds of dogs is Afcharka

I know a few things about many other dog breeds, among them I have told you about 3 breeds that I like and respect.If you all like my thoughts about dogs or if you learned something you didn't know through me, I will definitely be happy. See you until the next contest

Edited by [A]Easy (23 Aug 2023 @ 19:16 CET)
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• 18 May 2024 @ 12:21 CET
  • 29 May 2022
#2 Posted: 23 Aug 2023 @ 19:21 CET quote

The light went out and there were a lot of errors, I'm sorry

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

#3 Posted: 24 Aug 2023 @ 15:29 CET quote

/close