You still have time to get your TOP rank with Ladder Bonus!

Time remaining - 03:13:14:42 306882

User announce

+10 geo100

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 31 May 2024 @ 14:49 CET
  • 22 May 2014
#1 Posted: 24 Aug 2023 @ 06:15 CET quote

imageimageimage

Greetings, fellow dog aficionados!

Allow me to take you on a journey through time and whimsy as we dive into the riveting histories and intriguing facts of two distinct breeds: the illustrious Doberman and the enigmatic Moops.

Brace yourselves for a blend of laughter, insight, and canine charm as I take you down my memory lane about these two idiots called Dexter and Astor nsm2.png

imageimage

Dobermans: A Class Act with a Dash of Daring History

Step back in time to the 19th century, when the Doberman Pinscher was born into existence, almost like a canine James Bond in the making!

Named after a German tax collector and dog enthusiast,

Karl Friedrich Louis Dobermann.

This breed was crafted through careful selection of various dog breeds.

Dobermans were initially bred for protection, with a dash of elegance that makes them look like they're ready to take tea with the Queen.

Few facts about these amazing creatures.

Beneath their dapper exterior, Dobermans are smart cookies!

They're among the most intelligent dog breeds, capable of mastering tasks ranging from fetching your slippers to solving complex mathematical equations (okay, maybe not the square roots and trigonometrics nsm16.png ).

Jokes aside, my doberman was a sweety pie for me and my family, for people which were around him all his life, but for others, strangers who would come from time to time... He was seen before their eyes as a beast without remorse! So if you wanna have someone to take care of your piece of land and in the same time, small spoiled brat with whom you can cuddle often, this would be great choice!

Rumor has it that Dobermans have a secret society where they discuss their humans' fashion choices.

Bow ties or bandanas – it's a matter of great debate!

Moops:The Mythical Marvels of the Doggy Realm

Ah, the Moops – the breed that emerged from a cloud of mystery and an air of utter coolness! While the Moops may appear to have originated from the furthest reaches of the cosmos, their true origins are shrouded in more uncertainty than a dog's reaction to a cucumber. Some say they are the result of a genetic experiment gone awry, while others claim they simply appeared during a lunar eclipse.

Despite their aloof demeanor, Moops have an undeniable fondness for spontaneous interpretive dance.

Witnessing a Moops groove to a beat only they can hear is a privilege few have experienced.

They have perfected the art of telekinesis, using their mind powers to summon treats from the farthest corners of the room, and as such they are pretty fat for their height.

It's no wonder they're often mistaken for wizards in disguise!

When History and Humor Collide: An Epic Encounter

In a twist of fate, imagine a time when a Doberman met a Moops in a bygone era.

The Doberman, exuding sophistication, offered a paw in friendship, while the Moops responded with an enigmatic half-smile that left the Doberman perplexed.

It was a meeting that defied time and logic, resulting in a doggy dialogue that only the cosmos could truly comprehend.

For a very short period of time, since mops was older, they were aproximately same size. With that being said, mops was using his fat bum and knocked Astor whenever they were dinning together at the same bowl of food. By the time passed and Astor grew up, Dexter knew that he has no chance and change his story from bully to sweety pie nsm0.png

With Astor being a gentleman above all, difference in size never made any inconveniences later on during their lifetime. Even they had huge size differences, simple dog games were on the top of everything, even tho Dexter couldn't run 20 meters without his favorite snack nsm50.png

In conclusion, my fellow dog devotees, the history of Dobermans and the mystique of Moops have woven a tapestry of intrigue and amusement that transcends the ordinary.

So, whether you're in awe of the Doberman's elegance or mesmerized by the Moops' otherworldly presence, remember that the world of dogs is a treasure trove of laughter and wonder.

IN MEMORIAM OF

DEXTER 2002-2012

IN MEMORIAM OF

ASTOR 2005-2017

Wagging tails and cosmic mysteries,

MoNst3r...

Old comment
  • 09 Mar 2024 @ 12:29 CET
  • 07 Aug 2022
#2 Posted: 25 Aug 2023 @ 14:31 CET quote

fast dog, is it?

Old comment