Admin announce
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 18 May 2024 @ 12:21 CET
  • 29 May 2022
#1 Posted: 30 Aug 2023 @ 20:23 CET quote

Hello everyone and welcome to my work preparing for the final contest of the season

The United States of America, or America for short, is probably the dream of many to go and live there.

One of my dreams But the easiest way to get there from our country is to get a green card nsm2.png

If I talk about America, America has occupied one of the top 10 places in the world rankings in many ways

America is divided into 50 states and 1 federal district

but this island is not part of the American territory, but many people think of America when they say the island of Hawaii is my favorite of these states

It is one of the favorite places of many tourists with its unique nature and seaside resorts located in front of the sea.

and one of my favorite states is washington state

Washington State is home to many historical monuments and world famous places like the White House are located in the Washington area.

Washington also attracts me with its great climate, many resorts and great paying jobs.

But I think it is very difficult to buy a house or live there in Washington

The reason for this is that the president of the country lives and works in that white house

Maybe I'm even thinking, maybe it's something I didn't say, but my opinion is like that, after all, I've never lived there. nsm4.png

My favorite city is New York

New york city is my dream place, many people call this place cloudy albion

If the weather is clear in New York City, it will not rain after a while. The unique weather and nature of this city amazes me.

If you go to the upper floors of some buildings and look through the window, you will feel as if you are flying

The reason is that there are many skyscrapers in New York City, and some of them almost reach the clouds

This is what I know about America. If there are any mistakes in what I said above, I'm sorry. I wish you all health and happiness. See you soon.

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

#2 Posted: 02 Sep 2023 @ 18:22 CET quote

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic