• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 28 Dec 2023 @ 23:26 CET
  • 11 Mar 2015
#1 Posted: 10 Oct 2023 @ 17:24 CET quote

Good evening everyone!

Sweets that make my life sweeter)

@_@

I specifically looked for my sweets in different places in my home)

There is always a cheap version of Snickers-Mars in the kitchen.

I like it because you can take Snickers to the gym with you.It really helps after a workout. It is very tasty, nuts, caramel, a lot of sugar (natural). My friend and I were arguing about whether I could eat two Snickers without water in 30 seconds. I ate it in 27 seconds. Snicker is the best option for strengthening the brain.

+++

In the morning I drink coffee with these Dutch waffles

They are very sweet and fatty, lots of sugar and caramel.One waffle energizes the brain more than a Snickers, but you have to drink a lot of water. Every Dutchman has these waffles, everyone eats them.

Chocolate Milka

I only like three types of chocolate:Black 80+% cocoa, milk with caramel and white.Chocolate is a symbol of happiness and an antidepressant. Throughout my life, chocolate has helped me survive stress.I love chocolate because of cocoa, cocoa is a drug for me.If I'm sad, I eat chocolate and drink milk and watch comedies.

-

American breakfast

We have all watched American films since childhood.They always eat cereal with milk for breakfast.This is a very quick breakfast, tasty, sweet and filling.When I'm in a hurry I eat them. I eat it without milk, like chips.I really like the colorful ones and the ones with marshmallows.

Sugar bomb

I like the fact that relaxing in nature with good friends and you can grill over the fire, a very happy atmosphere.But mostly I eat them cold, I like them to melt in my mouth, soft, sweet and airy.

Chocolate pies

Once a month I bake mini pies myself.I come to visit friends and neighbors with piesPositive conversations, smiles, pie and coffee.I love it when everyone is happy)I always buy a chocolate set for baking mini pie.Chocolate tastes better.

Ice cream

I already ate it)

The combination of cold and hot coffee makes the ice cream perfect.I love cornet, the ice cream itself is delicious, but with a waffle it’s even tastier. In winter I always eat ice cream, I like to look at the snow and eat ice.

(@_@)

Sweets are a gift from the gods.

I respect pastry chefs.

It's a pity that I didn't finish my chef training.

That's all I have for you.

I wish everyone a delicious life.

Edited by AARON (10 Oct 2023 @ 17:25 CET)
Old comment
  • today @ 00:03 CET
  • 16 Jul 2023
#2 Posted: 10 Oct 2023 @ 22:09 CET quote

Good job nsm4.png

where do you get gifs?

Old comment
My soul like lonely
EU LeonorDeTodos [ My soul like lonely ]
  • 09 Mar 2024 @ 12:34 CET
  • 10 May 2023
#3 Posted: 13 Oct 2023 @ 22:54 CET quote

Try...catch :
where do you get gifs?

Old comment
EU Events & EU Tour SAA
LEGION iCCup.eSF4iK [ EU Events & EU Tour SAA ]
  • 21 May 2024 @ 19:54 CET
  • 29 Jun 2022
#4 Posted: 23 Oct 2023 @ 19:30 CET quote

"Link to the topic for work, Closed!"

Edited by iCCup.eSF4iK (23 Oct 2023 @ 22:52 CET)
Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic