+7 KING AYYOMMLA BILAN!!!

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • yesterday @ 22:07 CET
  • 02 Dec 2013
#1 Posted: 16 Oct 2023 @ 19:47 CET quote

young people

The youth plays an important role in society and has the potential to make positive changes in the world. Here are some qualities and characteristics that, in my view, help create the youth of today:

Active and proactive: The youth should be ready to take initiative and act boldly. They should be energetic, strive towards their goals, and actively seek new opportunities and challenges.

Educated and informed: In today's world, access to knowledge has become more convenient and accessible. The youth should strive for education and be well-informed. They should seek self-improvement and stay updated on global events.

Tolerant and open-minded: The youth should demonstrate tolerance and respect for differences in culture, religion, race, or opinion. They should be open to new ideas and be willing to work with people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs.

Socially responsible: The youth should be aware of their role in society and be prepared to make positive contributions. They can engage in volunteering, participate in social projects, and contribute to social development.

Innovative and creative: The youth should be ready to bring innovative ideas and approaches to various fields, whether it's science, technology, art, or entrepreneurship. They should develop their creative thinking and find innovative ways to solve problems.

Globally-minded: The modern world is becoming increasingly interconnected and interdependent. The youth should have a global perspective and an understanding of global challenges and issues, in order to collaborate with other countries in solving global problems.

Actively caring for health and well-being: The youth should recognize the importance of a healthy lifestyle and actively take care of their physical and psychological well-being. This includes proper nutrition, physical activity, support for emotional needs, and the ability to manage stress.

Of course, each individual is unique, and the youth may vary in their interests, values, and abilities. However, these mentioned qualities and characteristics can help the youth develop and succeed in the present and future.

Edited by TAMbIP (16 Oct 2023 @ 19:50 CET)
Old comment
  • user online
  • 16 Jul 2023
#2 Posted: 17 Oct 2023 @ 04:42 CET quote

Old comment
#3 Posted: 18 Oct 2023 @ 22:22 CET quote

nsm7.png not bad but most young people strive for an artificial life, we often forget that religion and technology are studied in parallel, otherwise you can lose your balance

Old comment
  • yesterday @ 22:07 CET
  • 02 Dec 2013
#4 Posted: 23 Oct 2023 @ 20:26 CET quote

iCCup.eSF4iK :
/close
nsm17.png
Old comment
  • yesterday @ 18:45 CET
  • 22 Oct 2020
  • Banned till: 12.05.2024 21:09
    Reason

https://i.imgur.com/XVJGL4C.png - 3.2.1 Флуд (flood рецидив) 3 дня бана.

#5 Posted: 02 Nov 2023 @ 19:07 CET quote

Try...catch :

I liked the photo you sent more than the photos above.

Old comment
  • 02 May 2024 @ 03:00 CET
  • 06 Nov 2021
#6 Posted: 07 Nov 2023 @ 01:13 CET quote

Excellent bro

Old comment
  • user online
  • 16 Jul 2023
#7 Posted: 10 Nov 2023 @ 21:40 CET quote

Mr.Sanjar :
Try...catch :

I liked the photo you sent more than the photos above.

I just decided to continue the topic sombrero.gif

Old comment
EU Moderation Full Admin
USSR iccup.Crowley [ EU Moderation Full Admin ]
  • user online
  • 07 Jan 2015
#8 Posted: 17 Nov 2023 @ 16:38 CET quote

TAMbIP :
iCCup.eSF4iK :
/close
nsm17.png

closed.