+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Конкурсник сезона
EU AGENT_PODLIVA [ Конкурсник сезона ]
  • yesterday @ 22:00 CET
  • 27 Jan 2019
#1 Posted: 18 Oct 2023 @ 11:25 CET quote

Good afternoon! And today , I will tell you about my favorite sport..

My love for this sport appeared back in the 98th year. That was the first time I saw the World Cup in France image . A lot of the strongest athletes, national teams pleased my eyes.

The Brazil national team of that 98th year made me fall in love with Football. There was no limit to the magic of the Brazilians, though until the final , but I owe them a lot. An insulting loss in the final by a Frenchman, after which I cried and even then decided to become a football player. In my dreams I wanted to take revenge on the French by becoming a football player. My journey into the world of football has begun

image .

Like many, I took my first steps into the yard + e on the playground, where my older brother took me. image

However, then everything looked different. School bags instead of gates, the cheapest sneakers, but that was the beauty. In school years, when I already went to the 3rd grade, I signed up for the football section. Ordinary physical education teachers without any professional training, but with a base and understanding of this sport, began to teach us. It all started well, we participated in competitions among schools, where I was already taken when I was in the 5th grade. I played for older children , which gave me more experience and the desire to become better. Our town is small with a population of 19 thousand people . Everyone knew each other and it was fun to play, but we wanted more. There were no sponsors at that time, so the parents of the guys who attended the section collected money so that we could be taken to other cities and look at the level of football players outside our city.The first big tournaments, in parallel with the World Championships in Korea and Japan, where Brazil's players took gold. At that moment, I wanted to become Ronaldo (Toothy). He started playing strikerimage . He began to win many tournaments with the team among schools , districts. Next, we are invited to take part in the regional competitions "Leather Ball". Having successfully won in our comeback, we are invited as champions to the Republican Games, but without a good football school and professional coaches, we took 3rd place out of 12 teams. Next year, we win the region again, but we also took the Republic.

image . After such a victory, we are invited to Russia. Where we take 2nd place among the teams of Russia and Belarus, among 8 teams. They notice us, they start inviting us to many tournaments. Everything is going well, I'm starting to watch football more and more, where Roman Abramovich's Chelsea team took a separate place in the heart. Mourinho, Drogba , Lampard, Cech, Terry were my favorites. www.iccup.com It turns out that this is the most heartbreaking sport. 2008 , the final in Moscow where Terry slips and does not score a penalty . Pain, tears, but I knew that sooner or later, Chelsea would lift the Champions League Cup www.iccup.com The next year killed even more for the beloved club. The second semi-final against Barcelona, where the referee just killed the team, then not understanding how it was possible to judge at all . image . Evrebe is the real killer of football . 2010, playing well, I go to the professional club Dynamo Minsk to watch, but after getting injured on the 3rd day, I return home with the thought that I will never be able to play. Football began to fade into the background, because I decided to study. But everything went back to normal when I joined the army. In the first month of service, I learned that Chelsea won the Champions League against Bayern, and our Belarusian club in the same year, but in the next League they beat Lille, Bayern . image image . While in the army, they take to play mini-football for their military unit. Among the Armed units, we occupy the 2nd place, after which I find love for football again, after a leg injury. Well, and then, I played for a local team in a regional tournament. Where he became a champion 2 times and took prizes several times.

In the championship year, he took one of the memorable awards for himself.

image . Taking 1st and 2nd places, they were awarded games in the Belarusian Cup, where they reached the 1/8 Major League team 1 time and lost 4-1 . After that, I stopped playing football especially, but sometimes I participate in local tournaments for the organization. But, I still love football, like Chelsea and the Brazilian national team.

Do sports, it brings pleasure and there will be a lot of benefits for your health.

Old comment
EU Events & EU Tour SAA
LEGION iCCup.eSF4iK [ EU Events & EU Tour SAA ]
  • 07 May 2024 @ 19:46 CET
  • 29 Jun 2022
#2 Posted: 23 Oct 2023 @ 19:35 CET quote

"Link to the topic for work, Closed!"

Edited by iCCup.eSF4iK (23 Oct 2023 @ 22:52 CET)
Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic