User announce

+7 KING AYYOMMLA BILAN!!!

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
#1 Posted: 26 Oct 2023 @ 17:46 CET quote

Your Future Plans

my plans for the future are to be a happy person with the one I want to stay with. Of course, I don’t have someone with whom I wanted to stay, but I assure you that in the future I will find someone who will be very dear to me. My plans for the future are to be what I always wanted to be as a programmer. I'm not full age yet so I want to be a programmer to know a lot of details in various technologies. Well, in general, you want to know how computers, laptops, phones and other devices are repaired. I also want to become someone who understands these technologies. My computer has broken down many times for special reasons that I know a little about, but still, I want to know about it most of all. And with the one I want to stay with this person who is still unknown, I want him to be the one who will change my whole life. I want him to be kind, to visit me constantly, to talk to me a lot, not to be touched by many jokes that I can’t stand, well, I’m waiting for that hour when he appears, although I don’t know when and who he will be, but I want so that this dream can be fulfilled. It is still in my interests to become a builder, but it is unlikely, because there is a lot of work required to build, but still there is at least some chance of becoming one, but I still don’t know. I am still inclined to be a businessman, although it’s unlikely. I always want to support my mother, who has always loved me, in the future, to give her a lot of things, to visit her and also to give her money. And I don’t like drinking and smoking, so I will make my promise, if of course I keep it, not to drink or smoke in the future. And war is a terrible obstacle that I have disliked all my life. But the war has come and difficult times are going on. I want this to end as soon as possible, I don’t want a conflict with this country, like all of us, I think that all this will end as quickly as possible and everything will be fine.

Old comment
EU Events & EU Tour SAA
LEGION iCCup.eSF4iK [ EU Events & EU Tour SAA ]
  • 07 May 2024 @ 19:46 CET
  • 29 Jun 2022
#2 Posted: 30 Oct 2023 @ 03:49 CET quote

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic