+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Конкурсник сезона
EU AGENT_PODLIVA [ Конкурсник сезона ]
  • yesterday @ 22:00 CET
  • 27 Jan 2019
#1 Posted: 28 Oct 2023 @ 11:32 CET quote

Good afternoon, dear forum members and the jury of the contest.

I also came to tell you about my plans for the future

1 Legalize a relationship with his girlfriend in 2024. So to speak, to create another cell of society.I hope my beloved and I have a great future ahead of us. I would like to have children already , by virtue of the return it would be time , and the future wife does not mind car.gif .At least I would like 2 children, a boy and a girl, but one is always a joy

2 Buy an apartment, well, or build a house.To create and equip your life is always good and fun, but on the other hand, it's not very cheap.But by retirement, it would be a dream to buy a dominic in the forest, next to the lake.Taking a glass of sparkling wine, sit in front of the lake and admire the beauty of the forest and everything that happens around, well, catch a fish nsm42.png . Well, Comyn, comyn should be in the house to gather his family in the evenings and have a good time

imageimage

3 Open your own small business. I've always dreamed of a shawarma. Yes, as strange as it may sound, but what you like and should work.A small point where they will cook one of the most delicious shawarma with wonderful coffee, not from coffee machines, well, and a little beer.

4 Fly to rest somewhere in the next 6 months.Relax, warm buns in warm countries, after a long time just spend on yourself.It is also possible to take with you parents who rarely rested somewhere, or send mom and her sister separately.Try diving.I have always liked the picture of what is happening, but there is fear, and fears must be overcome.Well, after such vacations, visit colorful places like Rome, or to fabulous Georgia.

5 Jump with a parachute. This is planned to be done by 2025.I have to close this gilshtat and tick the box next to this item ✅

6 Buy a car, but that's how the kids will be. We'll need something bigger and more spacious

Well, without any figures, this is to invest in the treatment of my father , I know that we will cope and medicine will not let us down nsm32.png

Old comment
EU Events & EU Tour SAA
LEGION iCCup.eSF4iK [ EU Events & EU Tour SAA ]
  • 07 May 2024 @ 19:46 CET
  • 29 Jun 2022
#2 Posted: 30 Oct 2023 @ 03:48 CET quote

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic