User announce

+1 Фоллов слотдам раки

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 08 May 2024 @ 04:58 CET
  • 01 Aug 2020
#1 Posted: 21 Nov 2023 @ 19:06 CET quote

Hi guys, it is so nice to be back to iccup eu forum, i was away for maybe an year or so. BUt yes, here is my work for my favourite anime character: Gut from Berserk. I really love the anime and have him as my favourite

Ok so why do i like Berserk?

Berserk is known for its dark and gritty fantasy world. The series explores mature themes, including violence, betrayal, and the consequences of one's actions. This dark and intense atmosphere appeals to viewers who enjoy a more mature and thought-provoking narrative.

Berserk doesn't shy away from moral ambiguity. The characters face difficult choices, and the series explores the consequences of those choices. This adds a layer of realism and complexity to the storytelling that resonates with audiences.

Guts is a deeply complex and multifaceted character. His traumatic past, struggles, and development throughout the series make him a compelling and relatable protagonist. The depth of his character and the psychological aspects explored in the series contribute to its popularity.

SO this makes me love guts and berserk anime on the whole!

Old comment
EU Forum SA & EU Events TSA
WORLD iCCup.Dep3kuu [ EU Forum SA & EU Events TSA ]
  • today @ 10:55 CET
  • 01 Sep 2018
#2 Posted: 27 Nov 2023 @ 15:01 CET quote

Link to the topic

Closed

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic