User announce

+3 Фоллов слотдам раки

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 18 Apr 2024 @ 21:56 CET
  • 09 Sep 2018
#1 Posted: 23 Nov 2023 @ 19:20 CET quote

My Favourite Anime character - Cat Burglar Nami!

1 First impression

Nami is a girl of average height with red hair and light brown eyes. She has a slender figure and very large breasts. She has a blue tattoo on her left shoulder, which is a stylized drawing of a pinwheel and a tangerine.

2 Why Nami?

Because I love smart characters! Nami is one of the smartest characters in "One Piece" world and according to author Oda, the third smartest character.

3 Money $

Nami's favorite things are money and tangerines. Nami is very cunning, resourceful and will do anything to get a round sum of money. Her love of money stems from the fact that her adoptive family was very poor growing up. He often leaves his team members in financial debt, but despite this, he values ​​his teammates above any money.

3 Personality

She is quite strict and domineering and often bosses around other crew members, even Luffy, despite him being the captain. Nami is cowardly and can often run away from danger, abandoning her comrades, but sometimes she manages to overcome her cowardice in order to save her friends. However, despite her short temper, Nami is deep down very sentimental and sensual and is able to empathize with those who have experienced sad events.

4 Сonclusion

I liked her for her character and is perceived as a “Living” character who always supports her loved ones. She never gives up and will not betray her friends even if her life is under threat. There is not a person in the world who would not like her! Nami is the soul of "One Piece" and always will be!

THANKS YOU FOR ATTENTION GUYS! This is it!

Edited by NearRiver (23 Nov 2023 @ 19:22 CET)
Old comment
EU Forum SA & EU Events TSA
WORLD iCCup.Dep3kuu [ EU Forum SA & EU Events TSA ]
  • today @ 10:55 CET
  • 01 Sep 2018
#2 Posted: 27 Nov 2023 @ 15:02 CET quote

Link to the topic

Closed

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic