+7 KING AYYOMMLA BILAN!!!

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 28 Dec 2023 @ 21:38 CET
  • 31 Jan 2013
#1 Posted: 25 Nov 2023 @ 11:30 CET quote

Hi Everyone - Greetings to all :)

Only watched one anime, Death Note. I liked the best detective in the world, and his name is L Lawliet.

The authors of the scrypt, made him a very interesting character, especially his way of thinking, his way of life, the way he looks at the world in general .I like the fact that he lives an anonymous life, hides his identity, and only uses theimagesymbol. Love the symbolism: Joker with the card, Mariarty with the M and others. It gives extra atmosphere and mystery to the L character from Death Note. L is cunning, intelligent and very good at psychology. to make progress on a case, he will do anything, deceive, manipulate people to bring a criminal to light and catch him. Always doubting and checking 100 times for any clue, any lead in the case. Before voicing his thoughts, he always thinks ahead, there is a trick in every sentence, he speaks in riddles or does not voice the thought to the end, waiting for it to be finished for him thus analysing everyone's opinion and drawing conclusions, also a trick and manipulation for the sake of achieving the goal.

cap.gif

I also like that he's different, eats strange combinations of food, salty and sweet, I remember he ate a meat dish with something sweet, with fukt, I think. The way he sat with his legs tucked up, feet up on chairs like a monkey gives it an extra uniqueness nsm6.png

nsm16.png

Biting his nails, eating and talking. L is not physically weak, he is athletic, when needed he can fight.

L is character is remembered for life. If someone asks me about anime, I have only one answer, I watched only Death Note and my favourite character L.

nsm22.png

Thanks everyone, dont judge my work, I am not a fan of anime. Have a good weekend!

Old comment
EU Forum SA & EU Events TSA
WORLD iCCup.Dep3kuu [ EU Forum SA & EU Events TSA ]
  • today @ 10:55 CET
  • 01 Sep 2018
#2 Posted: 27 Nov 2023 @ 15:03 CET quote

Link to the topic

Closed

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic